The Spotlight Is On You...Learn, Create, Serve
Welcome to Ozark North Elementary
Million Minute Reading Challenge
Students at North Elementary are working hard to read ONE MILLION MINUTES by the end of the school year! This is a huge task and we need everyone to jump in and do their part. Your child will have a new sheet each week to record their minutes.
So go ahead and start reading your way to ONE MILLION MINUTES.
Click the link to view our latest broadcast presented by our very own O.N.E. students.
Student Dedicated Every Day
Student Driven in Every Way
· We believe every student should be prepared for success in the path they choose to pursue.
· We believe student achievement comes through both independence and collaboration.
· We believe in different methods of instruction because students learn in different ways.
· We believe every student, regardless of individual challenges, is able to learn in a safe and equitable learning environment.
· We believe all students serve a vital role in the growth and sustainability of our Ozark community.