East Elementary K-5
Student Dedicated Every Day
Student Driven in Every Way
· We believe every student should be prepared for success in the path they choose to pursue.
· We believe student achievement comes through both independence and collaboration.
· We believe in different methods of instruction because students learn in different ways.
· We believe every student, regardless of individual challenges, is able to learn in a safe and equitable learning environment.
· We believe all students serve a vital role in the growth and sustainability of our Ozark community.
click on link for more information and to register
Parent Drop-Off & Pick-Up Lanes/Parking
Start Time 8:25 AM students may enter the building
Tardy Bell rings at 8:45AM
a parent will need to walk student in/check in with office
Dismissal 3:45 PM & 2:45 PM on Fridays
Tiger Care Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Due to the large volume of cars, we ask that you serpentine through the parking lot
as shown on the map
when dropping off in the AM and picking up in the PM.
This would help us keep cars off Hartley and
allow buses to enter the bus lane.
Thanks for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe.